Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Projects

Well, I have been MIA for a while.  For the past few months we have been getting settled in to our new life and our newly remodled home.  I have many events to catch up on but my camera cord is still packed away in one of the many boxes (still in the garage).  :)

For now, I have a couple of Christmas projects to share:  (I will post details and tutorials when I find my camera cord...or make it into town to get the pics off my memory card)...

BURLAP CHRISTMAS BANNER
I made this banner using burlap (my fav).  I stenciled the letters on using acrylic paint and hung them on jute rope with clothespins that I spray painted, red. 

CLOSE-UP
I also added a little BLING to the bottom of each flag. 
I just love the way it turned out!  :-)

**View the tutorial on my DIY Decor page http://burlapnbling.blogspot.com/p/diy-decor.html

BURLAP WREATH

I made this wreath with strips of burlap.  Then I added a fun red-polka dot bow. 
 I also spray painted a wooden letter "H" and added that under the bow.

This makes me happy!  :-)

**View the tutorial on my DIY Decor page  http://burlapnbling.blogspot.com/p/diy-decor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment