Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mocha Caramel Cuppies with Sea Salt Caramel Frosting


Have you ever had a life-changing experience
with candy?
I sure have...
and I'll never forget it!
A couple of years ago I went into
a small candy store with my daughters.
The intent was to treat them
to a sweet surprise.
Little did I know I was about to have a
divine encounter!
I walked up to the small glass case...
peered inside...
and there they were...
Dark
Chocolate
Covered
Sea Salt
Caramels
I stared for a while before speaking
{I think I might have even drooled}
then I asked the girl behind the counter
for 4 pieces.
They were 1" squares.
Small, mind you...and I only asked for 4!
The girls chose their treats.
I paid the girl behind the counter.
We left the store.
And got in the car.
That's when it happened.
They were beckoning me.
So, {almost without realizing it}
I unwrapped one of the little beauties
from the parchment paper
and ate it.
My life would never be the same again.

Fast forward 2 years and here I am
in my kitchen...
smiling...
reliving the same
divine experience with my
Mocha Caramel Cuppies
with Sea Salt Caramel Frosting.
Click HERE for the recipe.
You can thank me later!

Blessings to you,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment