Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Lunch To Go

An Easy Lunch for a Summer Picnic

 

I like to bring lunch to my husband's staff as often as I can.
They work so hard and are such a great group of ladies
that we like to treat them to a little "Happy"
every now and then.
The latest lunch that I made for them was a
"Summer Inspired" menu.

CHICKEN PESTO SANDWICHES

PASTA SALAD

PEACHES & CREAM CUPPIES

{Click HERE for the Sandwich & Pasta Salad recipes}
{Click HERE for the Cuppie recipe}

I packaged everything up
and labeled all the food with cute labels
and then delivered lunch to the Clinic.
{Click HERE for the free printables}

I LOVE delivering HAPPIES
to my people.
I hope that it brightens their day
fills their tummies
and
lets them know they are special to me!

I'm putting these recipes on my Table for 9 page.
They are quick
easy
budget friendly
perfect for summer
and De-lish!

I hope you make this lunch
and pack it up
for a fun summer day
with your people.  :)

Blessings to you,
Kim


















No comments:

Post a Comment