Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes

My favorite candy...in a cupcake?
YES, PLEASE!
 

I have been wanting to make these cuppies for a long time, now.
For some reason, I was hesitant...
maybe I was fearful that they just wouldn't do
my favorite candy
{of all time}
it's due justice.
Or maybe I was fearful that if I combined
my two greatest loves
{of the dessert world}
I would never stop eating them
and my battle to lose these {few} extra pounds
would seem insurmountable.
But my love for the two...
and my sweet tooth 
won me over.
I just had to give it a shot.
And I'm so glad I did
{but my waistline is not}!
 
They are DECADENT!
If you love Peanut Butter & Chocolate
you will simply
ADORE
these!
 
Click HERE for the recipe.


Peanut Buttery Blessings to you,
Kim  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment