Background

I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes

I have attended countless BBQ's growing up in Texas.
One of the {many} things I miss about Texas is the BBQ!
I love me some meat!
Brisket
Pulled Pork
Hot links
BBQ Chicken
But even more than the meat, I love the desserts
that accompany the meats.
Especially
TEXAS SHEET CAKE!
The moist, chocolatey, sugary, nutty
goodness that it is!
It is not the prettiest cake you've ever seen.
It's usually served in a sheet pan
with the chocolate frosting smoothed on top
and sprinkled with chopped pecans.
Well, seeing how I'm obsessed with cupcakes,
I have been wanting to turn this favorite Texas BBQ Dessert
into a cupcake.
So I did.
And they were just as good as the original!
 
Click HERE for the recipe.
 
Blessings to you,
Kim
 

No comments:

Post a Comment